Text of Explicit Consent for Users
TEXT OF EXPLICIT CONSENT ON PROTECTION, PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS AND COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
We, as VOILACARD (“VOILA”), pay utmost attention to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we place great importance on the protection of personal data of natural persons the Company renders services to, by processing them in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data, No. 6698 (the “Law”), the secondary legislation that has been and will be put into force under the Law (regulations, communiqués and circulars), and binding decisions that have been and will be taken by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- With full comprehension of this responsibility of us; your personal data including the number of your page views, number of your clicking the save button, your average session time, your language preference, your city and country details, your browser details, operating system details, device details, area of interest category, and number of clicking the links on the page are transferred to Google to develop the advertising and reporting feature of the product; your personal data including your name, surname, e-mail address, IP address, browser ID, city of delivery, country code, your phone number, date of birth, and gender are transferred to Meta to develop the advertising feature of the product, and your personal data including your name, surname, photo, user company logo, title, delivery address, user password, company and personal website address, if any, mobile phone number, whatsapp number, fax number, company name and phone number and address, IBAN number, social media addresses, past transaction details, security and technical information, status of login to and logout from the application; in the case you talk to a customer representative, your voice recording provided that you are warned in advance, your survey results, requests, suggestions and complaints, and your comments are transferred to VOILACARD’s employees and managers, to courier companies and private couriers for delivery of the product, to our consultant companies conducting complaint management and risk analysis for quality control, to our business partners, public accountants, financial advisors, independent audit companies with which we work, customs companies with which we work, and their employees, for invoice procedures, and to licensed programs we use to ensure that the invoice procedures can be performed; with regard to any legal dispute and to ensure your legal security, to our general counsel, lawyers, and their employees and interns; to natural and legal persons permitted by the relevant legislation, to other competent public institutions and organizations, to judicial and administrative authorities, to AWS, a company resident in Ireland, from which we receive server services, and in the case that you use VOILACARD provided to you by a company, as an employee of that company, to an admin of the company where you work to ensure that he/she can process your data, and change the card details when necessary,
and in the above-mentioned transfers, your said personal data are encrypted.
Your personal data specified in this text of explicit consent and our company’s Information Disclosure Text for Users are transferred, in accordance with article 9 titled “Transfer of Personal Data to Abroad” of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, No. 6698 and based upon your explicit consent, to AWS, a company resident in Ireland (abroad), by taking all the necessary technical and administrative measures. This company, which was selected by our company, takes internationally-accepted measures and has undertaken to us to keep its security level at these standards. Moreover, in addition to LPPD no. 6698, many international legislation, particularly the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legally guarantee the processing of your said data for and in line with the purposes specified herein.
In addition, in the case that you request the return or destruction of your personal data, you may communicate this request to us by the following means:
- By clicking the “delete the account” button in your profile,
- By filling out the application form that you may obtain from the website addresswww.voilacard.com, signing it with your wet (original) signature, and sending it to our address Ömer Avni Mahallesi, İnebolu Sokak Ekemen Han, No:1, Kat:1, Daire:1 Beyoğlu ISTANBUL through a notary public or by registered mail with return receipt requested,
- By filling out the communication box on the website addresshttps://voilacard.com/iletisim,
- By contacting us through our e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By contacting us through the phone number+90 212 945 54 45.
All our employees have been informed about fulfilling your requests in an expeditious manner, and they have been given a seminar in this respect by our company’s general counsel personally.
In the case that you use VOILACARD provided to you by a company, as an employee of that company, you should address your above-mentioned requests to the admin user within your company who has the authority to make changes.
I hereby accept, declare and undertake that I have been duly informed, in accordance with article 10 of the Law, of the fact that if the legal retention period of my general personal data specified above expires, my personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized in accordance with the relevant Law and its secondary legislation, that I have read and understood the “Information Disclosure Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data of Users”, which was prepared by VOILACARD, and that I have given my explicit consent, in this “Explicit Consent Declaration”, to the collection, recording, processing, and transfer domestically and to ABROAD, by VOILACARD, pursuant to our obligations arising from the relevant legislation, of my personal data specified above, and to the sending of electronic commercial messages by SMS and e-mail, without being under any influence or duress.